BREAKING

No public movement allowed

The Sindh government has announced a complete ban over public movement and activities between 12 and 3pm tomorrow (Friday).

No public movement allowed

No one will be allowed to leave the house and businesses will be closed.

A ban is already in place over congregations for Friday prayers to control the spread of the coronavirus.

Sindh Information Minister Nasir Hussain Shah said strict action will be taken against anyone found violating the ban.

Sindh government has announced a complete ban over the public movement

The Sindh government had banned Friday prayers in the province last week. The order issued by the government said that only three to five mosque staff members (such as the imam and khateeb) are allowed to pray there.

Some mosques, however, did not follow the government’s orders and police had to make announcements asking people to go back to their homes.

Dozens of people were arrested in the province for violating the orders.

Source
Samaa
Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button