At diyatv.com we collect different types of information about our users for four main reasons:
- To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer.
- To sell advertising space on the site. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- With user consent, to market services to individuals’ users.
Please read these at the time you register or subscribe for these services on these sites.
What type of Personal Data we collect and When?
When subscribing to our Newsletter, you might be approached to enter your name and email address. We collect this information and safely put this in our secure record for confirming your registration to our website.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We hold all your information securely in our database. We may use the information from you when you register, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a market survey. We use this information for the benefit of user experience and:
- To enhance your personal online experience with us and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are interested. We may also do this for improving our website structure to better serve you.
- To enable us to more readily support you in reacting to your client administration demands.
- To send weekly or daily messages and emails regarding new post notifications, promotional messages, and newsletter.
- To answer your online queries
How would we secure your Information?
We just use your given email address for notifying you with the latest News Breaking Live TV. We never request for passwords or credit card information.
To ensure our user’s security, we use regular Website Virus and Malware scanning services and handle all the details on our secure Web-Servers.
Your data is contained secured verified systems and is accessible only by the administrators of this website who have access rights to such frameworks and are required to keep the data confidential. Moreover, all data you provide is encoded by means of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Cookies are files that a website or the service provider exchanges to your PC’s hard drive through your internet browser (if you permit) that enables the website or service provider to understand your browser and gather certain data.
For example, these cookies help us understand your preferences based on current or past site activity, which empowers the site administrations to provide improved online service and friendly user experience. Cookies also help us get data on website traffic and site interaction so we can provide a better experience and install better tools for the betterment of both the site and the user.
Use of children’s data
Except for Young World, diyatv.com does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16.
Young World online is a service for children, which requires parental consent to join, no personal information on children is displayed on the site, and all contributions are moderated prior to being published.